Part of the Unistat product family, the new Chili Heating Circulation Thermostat is the smallest heating thermostat in the Huber range. Measuring just 240 x 427 x 393 mm, the device is small enough to be a direct replacement for existing “open-bath” heaters and requires minimal space within the laboratory. Despite its small size, it has a working temperature range of 65 to 300ºC and achieves a temperature stability of +/- 0.02 K.
Its technical characteristics make the Chili especially suited to distillation tasks in chemistry, pharmaceuticals, and botanical extraction. The hydraulically sealed temperature control circuit gives the heat transfer fluid an impressive lifespan, due to the prevention of oil vapour formation and oxidation.
The Chili guarantees precise and reproducible thermoregulation results, while providing reduced heating times and wide temperature ranges. The device’s effective energy management minimises operating costs and delivers economic efficiency.
Additionally, the Chili benefits from the innovative Pilot ONE multi-touch controller: a 5.7” touchscreen display with intuitive, icon-based navigation. Integrated USB and Ethernet ports enable connection to a PC or network for remote control, monitoring and data recording.
The advantages include:
• Process heating thermostat for laboratories and industry
• Marlotherm can be safely used as a heat transfer fluid
• Typical applications are thin/wiped film, short path distillation
• Ideal for system installation and rack operation
• Highly precise and reproducible thermoregulation results
• Wide temperature ranges without fluid changes
• Adaptive temperature control, self-optimising PID controller
• Pilot ONE controller with touchscreen and convenient menu navigation
• 2 x USB, Ethernet and RS232 interfaces
• Highly efficient operation reduces working times and operating costs